Currently, the ability to access login/register option for Cochrane Library via Wiley is not functional, with access affected to the following:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
While the Development Team at Wiley have advised the fix for this issue will be available in August 2017, they have supplied a ‘workaround’ which can be obtained by submitting a request via ASAP
Saved searches in OVID and associated databases, such as Medline, are currently unstable.
UON IT Services are currently working towards a resolution with a third party vendor.
We wish to advise that the JAMA Network will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on Friday, 21 October 2016 between:
11:00:00 AM and 12:00 noon
A brief interruption of service, while unlikely, is possible during this maintenance window.
We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause.
NewCat+ now has 3 choices to help you refine your search before you start.
- Search All (search both the library catalogue and the databases) – default search.
- Books (search the library catalogue)
- Journal Articles (search key library databases,).
Another new feature is the link to Inter Library Loans so you can request an item if the library doesn’t subscribe to the full text.
Try the Browse nearby call numbers feature to find similar items. Click on the item call number to view nearby items by call number. Newcat+ provides a pop-up display with:
- a graphical browse or
- list browse.
Use the arrow keys to navigate through the browse results.